Print Manager for Citizen is a FREE and exclusive desktop manager for anyone who operates a Citizen photo printer. First and foremost, it is a real-time status monitor. It tells you how many prints remain, and which format of media is installed. It tells you the printer’s serial number and when there is an error with the printer or media.
Not only that, Print Manager has a brilliant hot folder feature. When you drop images into this folder, Print Manager will print them automatically using the settings you defined. Busy event photographers will really appreciate this feature.
What’s more Print Manager will automatically update, and it’s feature set will continue to grow. Download Print Manager for Citizen today and experience it for yourself.
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS PRINT MANAGER FOR CITIZEN
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz, with SSE2 instructions
- Screen: 1024×768 px (24-bit)
- HDD space:
- 10 MB (if .NET Framework 4.5 is already installed)
- 4.5 GB (if .NET Framework 4.5 is not installed yet)
PRINT MANAGER FOR CITIZEN – SPECIFICATION:
- Supported printers: CY, CY-2, CX, CX-02, CX-02W, OP900II
- Support few printers at the same time
- Functionality: printer state monitor, Hot Folder
- Language: English, Polish, Czech, Greek, Franch, Spain
- Panoramic picture supported