DNP DS820 thermosublimation printer is a true gem among all devices on the market. It guarantees unquestionable print quality thanks to the even better head compared to the older model – DS80. This model is also much more efficient than its predecessor and is able to print over 30 prints more per hour – it also saves energy and wear of the head itself. Two types of media can be used – Pure Premium Digital and Digital. While the standard Digital Print works well enough, Pure Premium Digital paper will be perfect for more demanding users who want to get perfect prints with higher saturation and a perfectly matched color tone. The model has a function Multi Printthat allows you to get multiple print formats from one paper format.
The device connects to the computer via the USB 2.0 interface and works with all popular versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. It supports many print formats – Standard and Exclusive. Standard formats include 4×8″, 5×8″, 6×8″, 8×10″ and 8×12″. Exclusive dimensions are a unique range of formats that are used to print large squares, panoramic designs or ordinary A4 / A5 size sheets. Up to 220 prints can be made with one roll in 8×10″ / A4 format or 260 prints in 8×9.5″ format. Media needs to be purchased separately – they are available in our online store. The manufacturer provides a 2 year warranty.
DNP DS820 can be successfully used in:
- Photo booths,
- Photographic points/ retail kiosks,
- Home office.
View Pro company offers rental of Citizen or DNP equipment for people who are not familiar with those printers and would like to check them out. Should you go for it – please get in touch with us; we will offer you 24-hour rental system with fair prices.
For those interested we will deliver sample products proving the quality of our devices.
SPECIFICATION – DNP-DS820 DYE-SUBLIMATION PRINTER:
- Model: DP-DS820
- Print resolution: 300x300dpi (High speed mode) / 300x600dpi (High quality mode)
- Standard print format: 4×8″, 5×8″, 6×8″, 8×10″, 8×12″
- Exclusive print format:
- 8×8 “(large square)
- 8×22 “(panoramic prints with external SDK software)
- 8×32 “(panoramic prints with external SDK software)
- A5 (international standard)
- A4 (international standard)
- up to 260 per roll (media DS820_810)
- up to 220 per roll (media DS820_812)
- up to 220 per roll (media DS820_A4)
- Media support – roll paper: Pure Premium Digital / Digital
- Front paper and film load
- Film rewinding function
- Working speed (300x300dpi, shiny):
- Pure Premium Digital paper:
- 29.3 seconds (8×10″ format)
- 33.9 seconds (8×12″ format)
- 33.2 seconds (A4 format)
- Digital paper:
- 33.7 seconds (8×10″ format)
- 39.2 seconds (8×12″ format)
- 38.4 seconds (A4 size)
- Pure Premium Digital paper:
- Finish: glossy / matt / pearl / delicate matt
- USB 2.0 interface
- Memory buffer: 128 MB
- Works with OS: Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS-X V5.0.26 for OS <10.9 10.10 10.11 10.12
- Power consumption:
- printing: AC 240 ~ 100 V, 50 / 60Hz 1.6A / 3.9A
- Standby mode: 0.14A (240V, 50 / 60Hz)
- Weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions: 275 x 366 x 170 [mm]
- Warranty – 24 months
- Switch at the front of the printer
- Print media: need to be purchased separately
We are a recognised distributor of DNP where we provide fast and efficient service and replacement printers for our customers for the time of repair work.