The FF 018 external fan from the renowned Stego brand efficiently dissipates the heated air in the external switch cabinets. The filter material is made of synthetic fiber of progressive construction, which is resistant to temperatures up to 100 ° C and 100% humidity. It is also intended for multiple use – cleaning can be carried out by rinsing, spraying and scutching. In addition, the device cover is resistant to different weather conditions and UV radiation.
The support frame has a double-sided industrial adhesive tape, thanks to which the device can be mounted on the outside wall of the switch cabinet. In particular conditions, the assembly will require screws (the set contains a template for making the pattern).
SPECIFICATION – STEGO FF 018 EXTERNAL FAN:
- Lifespan: at least 50,000 hours at 25 ° C
- Connection: 2 wires, 100mm, with terminals (without the need for tightening) 2.5mm²
- Power supply: AC 230V
- Protection class: II (with protective conductor)
- Cover (fan and output filter): UL94 V-o plastic, light gray
- Housing (fan and output filter): UL94 V-o plastic, light gray
- Filter element: F5 / M5 according to DIN en 779 (cleaning degree approx. 98%)
- Approvals: VDE, UL File No. E234324, EAC
- Working and storage temperature: -10 ° C to 70 ° C / -40 ° C to 70 ° C
- Work and storage humidity: up to 90%, without condensation